How to recognize scam in binary options sitesBy BinaryOptions On January 31, 2012 Under Binary Options - Advices & Tips
85% gain in one hour, could say no? You must be bombarded with proposals for binary options broker if you are interested in online investing. Well you plan to open an account before you can also take advantage of these opportunities for gains but at the time of registration, a likely holding you back: what if the site you want to register was a scam? It’s actually a good question to ask.
Try in the following article to see how to recognize scams in binary options brokers
1. Everyone has the right to ask questions:
Unlike the Forex market that is well structured and works for a long time, the binary options is relatively quite young and not yet controlled: indeed, either in France or elsewhere in Europe, brokers binary options are subject to financial authorities – that is, unlike Forex brokers, brokers binary options are not accountable to anyone.
2. Precautions to take to open an account:
Prefer a broker who is also active on the Forex and have it for an approval of the financial authorities is a more reliable and more!
Open an account with a broker known and everyone is talking and not a site that offers conditions that seem extraordinary welcome.
3. The recommendations to follow to choose a broker:
Follow these tips common sense you will avoid losing money:
- Browse the forums and read the advice from other users. Be careful, because they are often dissatisfied users (and often those who have lost their money due to a misunderstanding or a wrong analysis of the markets who complain).
- Start systematically send an email to customer service to see if you meet and how they do it. Remember to test their platform chat to see if customer service is responsive and present.
- On your first deposit, use a small amount and do some testing. The most important test is the withdrawal of earnings, if this goes well, there is no reason to hesitate.